We have had some people ask about our chicken coop, and being that we weren’t smart enough to post about it earlier, we figured we better bring our viewers up to speed. We constructed the coop in our granary building in a section that was designated for loose grains. We had to fully enclose the room with a ceiling in order to seal it off from varmints that may be looking for a free dinner. We also removed some of the paneling on the wall and put in a heavy wire mesh to provide some light and much need ventilation. All in all it turned out very well. Below are some pictures of the coop from its start to finish.